Security and Surveillance with Drones
In most cases, a bird’s-eye view can achieve a significantly better and quicker overview, with a much wider radius of observation in potentially sensitive situations. The requirements of the drones used revolve around immediate readiness and rapid delivery of decision-making information for operations controllers.
- gatherings of people (stadiums, meetings, demonstrations)
- nuclear reactors (radiation contamination measurement)
- coastal surveillance
- defence against pirates: advance guard for freighters, warning to police in real time
- surveillance of industrial plants and buildings complexes.
- border patrol, prevention of people smuggling
As a full service provider we support our customers at every stage,
assisting with requirements definition, procurement of the best airframes and suitable sensor systems, the clarification of legal matters, tailor-made special developments, conducting test flights and operating the drones.