Thermography with Drones
Drones fitted with thermal imaging cameras enable aerial thermographic inspection to be carried out in a flexible, highly accurate and cost-effective manner. Unmanned aerial vehicles provide valuable support in many industrial applications as well as for fire service and police operations.
- inspection of industrial and electrical installations,
- photovoltaic systems,
- structural analysis of masonry,
- location of splits in pipework,
- detection of hotspots in fires and
- searching for people in smoke-filled buildings and dark countryside.
As a full service provider we support our customers at every stage,
assisting with requirements definition, procurement of the best airframes and suitable sensor systems, the clarification of legal matters, tailor-made special developments, conducting test flights and operating the drones.