In most cases, a bird’s-eye view can provide a significantly better and quicker overview, with a much wider radius of observation in potentially sensitive situations. The requirements of the drones used largely revolve around immediate operational readiness and rapid delivery of decision-making information for operations controllers.
- gatherings of people (stadiums, meetings, demonstrations)
- nuclear reactors (radiation contamination measurement)
- coastal surveillance
- defence against pirates: advance guard for freighters, warning to police in real time
- surveillance of industrial plants and buildings complexes
- border patrol, prevention of people smuggling.
As a UAS full service provider we support our customers every step of the way,
helping them to define requirements, procure the best airframes and suitable sensor systems, clarify legal matters, produce tailor-made special developments and operate the drones.