In most cases, a bird’s-eye view can provide a significantly better and quicker overview, with a much wider radius of observation in potentially sensitive situations. The requirements of the drones used largely revolve around immediate operational readiness and rapid delivery of decision-making information for operations controllers.
- gatherings of people (stadiums, meetings, demonstrations)
- nuclear reactors (radiation contamination measurement)
- coastal surveillance
- defence against pirates: advance guard for freighters, warning to police in real time
- surveillance of industrial plants and buildings complexes
- border patrol, prevention of people smuggling.
As a full service provider we support our customers every step of the way,
helping them to define requirements, procure the best airframes and suitable sensor systems, clarify legal matters, produce tailor-made special developments and operate the drones.