Thermography with drones
Drones fitted with thermal imaging cameras enable aerial thermographic inspections to be carried out in a flexible, high-precision and cost-effective manner. Unmanned aerial vehicles provide valuable support in many industrial applications as well as fire service and police operations.
- inspection of industrial and electrical installations
- photovoltaic systems
- structural analysis of masonry
- location of cracks in pipework
- detection of hotspots in fires
- searching for people in smoke-filled buildings and dark countryside.
As a full service provider, we support our customers every step of the way,
helping them to define requirements, select the best aircraft and appropriate sensors for the specific application, clarify legal matters, produce tailor-made special developments and operate the drones with the help of our flight team, as well as providing data analysis, documentation and big data management.